Bharat BillPay - The One stop destination for all recurring payments
The Bharat Bill payment system is a Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conceptualised system driven by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). It is a one-stop ecosystem for payment of all bills providing an interoperable and accessible “Anytime Anywhere” Bill payment service to all customers across India with certainty, reliability and safety of transactions.
Bharat BillPay offers myriad Bill collection categories like electricity, telecom, DTH, gas, water bills, etc. and also other repetitive payments like insurance premium, mutual funds, school fees, institution fees, credit cards, fastag recharge, local taxes, housing society payments, etc. at one single window. An effective mechanism for handling consumer complaints has also been put in place to support consumer regarding any Bill related problems in Bharat BillPay. Bharat BillPay transaction can be initiated through J&K Grameen Bank Mobile-Banking Application using BBPS option on Dashboard.
Bharat BillPay facilitates payment through all the operative accounts available in mbank application
· Bharat BillPay is an integrated ecosystem connecting banks and non-banks in bills aggregation business, Billers, payment service providers and retail Bill outlets.
· Facilitate seamless payment of bills through Digital channel.
· Most cost-effective for entire ecosystem – Flat fee charge vs current ad valorem.
· Standardisation of processes for entire Bharat BillPay ecosystem.
· Single and trusted brand connect and Bharat BillPay Assurance.