J&K GRAMEEN BANK offers you, a safe, trustworthy space to store your valuables, jewellery, documents and other things dear to you.
- The Bank`s Safe Deposit (Locker) Service is made available to those customers who maintain a Savings/Current Account (individually or jointly). However, Lockers are not leased out to minors.
- Locker facility is provided by the Bank at its select branches.
- Allotment of lockers is on first-come-first served basis.
- At the time of hiring the locker, bank will obtain a minimum security deposit in the form of FDR from the lessee which will be decided by the bank from time to time.
- The locker will be operated during the specified timing displayed at the branches
- A locker is operated by double lock system, the first key to be used being the MASTER KEY which is in the bank's possession and the second key being the HIRER'S KEY to be kept by the Hire
- Less rent compared to other banks
- Nomination facility available
How to Apply
- The hirers should submit application in the prescribed and personally call at the Branch to sign the hire contract.
- When a particular locker is allotted to an applicant, Safe Deposit Locker Agreement should be got executed by him in nonjudicial stamp paper of appropriate value.